Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Husband has a foot fetish.


Yep, it's true. Husband has a foot fetish. He loves feet. Really, he does. He's not bias to whom the feet belong either. Any feet suit his fancy. Feet in shoes, feet in socks, bare feet, feet in flip-flops. He will stop playing in the floor if a foot is near, just to get a lick. Bare toes beware, you will slobbery upon entering the house.

If he's not licking feet, he's licking shoes. Or worse-- chewing them.

Exhibit A: The rain boots- no more.



Exhibit B: What were my go-to summertime wedges- no more.




Exhibit C: What was and is one of my gym shower shoes- yes I still wearing them at the gym, it's a whole step- slide, step- slide combo- quite annoying.



You might be thinking to yourself <or aloud- mom, I can hear you>, "Well Staci, maybe if you picked up after yourself and put your shoes where they belong, this wouldn't have happened." 

No, no, no. I do put my shoes up <for the most part> that wedge and that flip flop you see up there were in a bag. In a bag, not in the floor, not just thrown across the room- In.A.Bag. My devious, not-so little hubby poked around in my bag and found a shoe and then devoured it.

I guess this only means that I have to go shopping. Obviously my husband encourages it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment